Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Redneck Fishin ~~Scraps of Darkness~~

Hello Again My Friends,  Here's another DT project for Scraps of Darkness's July kit "Gypsy Summer".  For this layout I again used the G45 "Bohemian Bazaar" and My Mind's Eye "Collectables"  paper lines.

This is a photo of my niece Savoie, my little BoHo sweetie.  I saw this photo of her "redneck fishin" as she said with that outfit and just had to laugh to myself and scrap this one for sure.  She would make my Grandfather proud, lol.  For this layout I made a large tag and stamped it with some new stamps and also used the small tag from the kit and did the same.  I used some old G45 flowers along with some old black cardboard flowers from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek, we hope you will love this carefree and fun collection as much as we loved creating with it!!

I'll be back with some more projects after the 2nd of August.  I'm leaving Friday to get married to my sweetie in Lake Tahoe, see you all then!!!





1 comment:

  1. I love all the colors and patterns in your project! What a gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete