Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Inkido Guest Design Project

Hello there my beautiful friends!!  I've been asked to Guest Design for the next 3 months at Inkido, so exciting!!  So here's my 1st project using the beautiful papers from their Beautiful Memories collection. I just love these papers!!

This time I used a lot of the blue toned papers from the collection, along with a three stamps.  I also used my new Cottage Cuts Folage die cut which I just love!!  This is a photo of my hairdresser's little miss that I altered into Sepia.  Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek and I hope you enjoy!!





The Inkido products that I used are as follows:
Beautiful Memories

BM Beautiful Blue
BM Beige Anemon
BM Beautiful Beige
BM Beautiful Butterflies
BM Beige Flowers

Inkido Stamps Used:

Sommar Collage -K
Jfail Stor -H (Butterfly)
France -1



3 comments:

  1. AMAZING details.....I've been looking over 15 minutes...Oh the possibilities. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! Just stopping by to check out this page! Saw it on FB.....It is truly beautiful and that photo is toooooo cute!!
    Have a great day!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete