Wednesday, January 7, 2015

"Christmas Princess"

Happy New Years Friends!  Today I'm sharing a Design Team project using the gorgeous December Kit "Northern Lights" from Scraps Of Darkness.  For this project I used the "Mix The Media" galvanized 12 x 12 piece. I used the amazing Bo Bunny "Altitude" paperline.

I did a lot of layers and then used some molding paste to create some snowflakes with the Stamp Your Story stencil from the kit.  I also sprinkled a bunch of the "Spoonful Of Sugar" Encrusted Jewels around the flakes.  I then used the American Crafts "Pop" Microbeads and bling to surround the photo.  I sprayed some cheesecloth with the "Jassy Jirin' Purple" by Lindy's Stamp Gang for the color kit to surround the flower cluster.  All the flowers are from the kit.  I also used the spray for the chipboard snowflakes from Blue Fern Studios included in the kit.





Products from the kit used:


2 comments: