Monday, December 15, 2014

Craft Hoarders Anonymous ~Challenge #22~

Welcome, this is Challenge #22 "Have A Nice Trip" for Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog.

Many of us travel around the holidays, so let's celebrate our adventures!  Dig into your hoard and find some items that are vacation themed.  Do you have a hoard of cruise ship ephemra?  Do you have a box of transportation stamps?  Do you have a hoard of camping-themed papers?  Or piles of Disney embellishments?  Show them off!  Create a vacation or travel-themed project for us!

This month's sponsor is:

One lucky winner will receive this prize package, donated by Spellbinders!


Here's my Design Team Project for this Challenge.  This is a photo of my niece's little guy on their trip to the Christmas Tree Farm.  I used the beautiful Spellbinder's "Build A Wreath" Die Cut.  This will be my last project for Gloria and I just want to say what an honor it has been to be on your team Gloria, I love you and thank you for everything!!!



Challenge Rules can be found here: http://gloriadesignschallenge.blogspot.com/p/about.html.  Make sure to link your project using the link tool on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog.  Make sure to visit your Design Team and check out what they have done to share with you for this Challenge!  Here's the links:

Donna Idet
Glenda Brooks
Gloria Stengel (Blog Owner)
Karen Zueger (You Are Here)
Pam Bray
Amber Milone
Christy Butters
Debbie Seyer
Ginny Nemchak
Jan Marie Ennenga
Kathy Clement
Wendy Hatter Robinson

Supplies Used:
Carta Bella "Warm and Cosy" Paperline
Spellbinder's "Build A Wreath" Die Cut
Kraft Tags From Michaels

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek and I hope you're inspired to come join in on the fun for this Challenge!!  It's been fun and I will miss you all!!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet, sweet layout! I love the wreath done in plaid, the fabulous layers and the wonderful sentiment banner. That photo is a keeper for sure! I am really going to miss having you on the team! Let's keep in touch! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous ending to the year of challenges. I love the photo and the wreath is so creative. I'm going to miss your smiling face. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! This is just the cutest and most adorable piece Karen~you know I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a super cute Layout. He is just adorable all dressed up, looks like he is having a great time. :D Love the embellishments, too. I enjoyed being a Guest Designer at Craft Hoarders Anonymous and visiting all the DT blogs and creations.
    Deborah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to add, I became a new follower and I love the SOD/SOE. :D

      Delete