Monday, November 17, 2014

Craft Hoarders Anonymous ~Challenge #20~

Hi Sweet Friends,  Welcome to Challenge 20 "Box It Up" with Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog!  For Challenge 20 your challenge is to crate some sort of altered box.  You can create a box from scratch, or you can alter a pre-made box.  Your box can be made of paper, wood, chipboard, plastic, or metal.  As long as you dig into your hoard to decorate a box, you have met the challenge requirements!  The box does not have to be used as a box...it can be used as home-decor or for any purpose you can imagine.  Let's box it up!!

Our sponsor for this month and for this challenge is the amazing Heather Hudson.


And one lucky winner will receive this awesome prize from Heather


Our Design Team Sponsor for this challenge is Eileen Hull


And here's my Design Team project for this challenge.  I used one of the cute boxes from our Design Team sponsor Eileen Hull of Eileen Hull Artist Trading Blocks.  I went into my Christmas paper stash and found some of my faves that I've been hoarding.  I made the wreath with my Tim Holtz Die Cut and used some little tags from one of my favorite hoards..Graphic 45 and love the look!





Challenge Rules can be found here Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog.  Make sure to link your project using the link tool on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog.  Also don't forget to visit your Design Team to check out what they have done to share with you.  Here's the links to the team for your viewing pleasure.

Donna Idet
Glenda Brooks
Gloria Stengel (Blog Owner)
Pam Bray
Amber Milone
Christy Butters
Debbie Seyer
Ginny Nemchak
Jan Marie Ennenga
Kathy Clement
Wendy Hatter Robinson

Thanks so much for dropping by and taking a peek and I hope you're inspired to join in on this fun challenge!

9 comments:

  1. I love all the red of your project! Everywhere you look there is eye candy! You did an amazing job of stuffing this little box with so many wonderful elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how much I love this one! So stuffed with goodness! I love the RED. My favorite color! Beautiful work, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Christmas color of red! You really did get a lot of goodies in the box. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is like christmas in a box!!! LOVE LOVE all the prettiness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful. It just screams Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all things poinsettia and this is no exception. Absolutely gorgeous.
    Someone above me said it just screams Christmas…I agree!
    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a fabulous box card design, and such luscious, traditional vintage-like colors! I LOVE your project, and all the thoughtfulness and sweetness you've added. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a masterpiece this is! I would love to have this as part of my Christmas decor! Need to put that box die on my wish list--you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete