Sunday, September 29, 2013



Good Morning Sweet Friends,  Today is reveal day for Scraps of Darkness's September Kit "The Black Album".  This is a fantastic kit full of papers from My Mind's Eye's Chalk Studio Collection along with some beautiful black and white papers from Imaginisce, and the beautiful Memorpilia Collection from Teresa Collins.

This is a layout that I did using My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio Papers along with the Imaginisce Collection.  This is a photo of my daughter Jenn she took of herself while in San Francisco awhile back.  I used some Heidi Swapp file folders as templetes and created a "file" layout.  I have some photos below showing the inside of the file for Jenn to journal on.

The chipboard I used is all Imagianarium Designs and they are painted with some Folk Art "Cement".


A close-up of my cluster and the chipboard pieces.


And here's some photos of the inside of the file with a journaling card and some tags I made for more journaling.



Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek and I hope you enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. That picture is great , never thought such a big picture could look so beautiful on a page! Super LO!!

    ReplyDelete