Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Imaginarium Designs Reveal Day

Hello My Friends, Today I have 2 DT projects to share with you for Imaginarium Designs.

The first project is a layout using the beautiful "Window and Shutters Board (IDS0058) from ID.  I first gessoed it and then stamped it in Adirondack Black using my new Kaisercraft-Texture-Clear Acryllic Stamp 36.  I used the Graphic 45 "A Ladies Diary" paperline.  I did alot of fussy cutting and layering with inking around the edges with Tim Holtz "Vintage Photo" and "Walnut Stain" Distress Inks.  The photo was found on Pinterest, sorry I can't remember the link, but itsn't it perfect for the G45!!   Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!!



For my 2nd project I did another layout using the Imaginariun Designs "Compass with Travel" Words (IDW0019).  To alter them I used some Ranger Ink - Julie Audrus - Perfect Pearls Pigment Kit - Aged Patina.  I first used some glue medium and then applied the "Heirloom Gold" and dried that, and then added the "Patina Blue" and let that dry.  I thought the two colors went really well with the colors of the Bo Bunny "Mama-razzi 2 papers.  I used Stamper's Anonymous - Tim Holtz - Stamp Set "Classics 1". and "Filmstrip" randomly.  This is a photo of my niece Savoie (on the left) while she was back home in Idaho visiting some friends.  Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope you enjoy!!




2 comments:

  1. Wow, two great projects as usual. Both complete different, and both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen...these are both so very stunning. You have done a terrific job on this.

    ReplyDelete