Saturday, April 27, 2013

Scraps Of Darkness ~~April Kit~~ Reveal Day



Good Morning My Friends, Today is the Design Team's Reveal Day for the April Kit "Remember When"!!  This is an really fun kit chalk full of Bo Bunny's new Mama-razzi 2 papers…just love them, along with the beautiful Kaisercraft "In The Attic" paper collection.  I'm loving this kit and plan to use each and every bit of paper.  I didn't get my kit until 2 days ago (bad post office work) so the layouts I have to share with you today are more simple but I love how they came out.

I had taken my Grandsons Ethan, Elias, and Zach to the beach awhile ago to fly kites so the papers were perfect for some boy layouts.  So here we go, I hope you enjoy them!!

My first layout is my take on the beautiful sketch by our very own Suepup.  These are some photos of my Grandson Zach flying his kite on the beach, so fun to watch them.  The chipboard is from Imaginarium Designs.  I used some of the gorgeous Bo Bunny "Mama-razzi 2" papers from the kit.









For my second project I did another layout using the Bo Bunny "Mama-razzi 2".  This is a photo of Ethan and Zach flying kites on this great beach about 30 miles from my house.  It goes on forever so the kids just ran all day and slept really good that night, and so did Grandma, lol.






Here's my third project using again the Bo Bunny "Mama-razzi 2" papers from the kit.  This is a photo of Ethan way down the beach, he ran with that kite more than all the boys and had a great time.


For my fourth project I again used some of the Bo Bunny Mama-razzi 2" papers from the kit.  This is another photo of Ethan down the beach, I just loved this shot and thought the papers were perfect.



Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed!!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts!! I love the all the layering and the colors are perfect! Looks like the boys have fabuluos kites too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super layouts ! You are so good in layering the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweet sister Karen!! I am enjoying all those gorgeous photos of the grandies, and all those layers and paper combos are so amazing~as always~you did a FABulous job with the kit!

    ReplyDelete