Friday, February 15, 2013

Graphic 45 Easel Album ~~Tea Party~~

Happy Friday My Friends,  This evening I wanted to share a project I've been working on for my scrappin friend Hana.  She had the most darling Tea Party for her dd and all her friends awhile back.  She had a full lenght mirror on the porch and all the girls took photos in it with either their doll, unbrella, or Mom..so sweet and cute.

I had to use the beautiful Bo Bunny's Little Miss Collection for this…it was just perfect.  So here's the cover page and all the pages of the album, this was so fun to do!!
















3 comments:

  1. beautiful album, what a gorgeous idea for a party too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful Karen! Love the photo of her looking in the mirror! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that cover and what I creative photo idea!

    ReplyDelete