Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween Treats ~~Scraps Of Darkness~~

Good Morning,  Here's another DT project I created using Scraps Of Darkness's Signature kit for October "Mortica's Wish"!!

This is a layout with a couple of photos of my Grandson Ethan last year making candied apples with me for Halloween.  I loved using the beautiful "My Mind's Eye "Lost And Found Halloween" paper collection from the kit for this one.  I used some Tim Holtz "Spiced Marmolade" Orange and "Gathered Twigs" Brown to ink the edges of all the papers.  The kit came with some burlap which I layered under the photos.  Ethan loves skulls so I just had to use the large one to compliment the skull paper.


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy, and have fun with the blog hop!!  Happy Halloween to you all!!

2 comments: