Monday, August 6, 2012

Summer Dreams ~~Imaginarium Designs~~



Good Morning My Friends,  Today I'm sharing a couple of DT projects that I did for Imaginarium Designs.  Jane's chipboard is just awesome to work with and she has a beautiful variety to choose from!  For this layout I used some Donna Salazar "Bontanique" Collection of papers.  I included some Prima Wooden Clocks for some contrast.  I painted on some Gesso on the bg paper first.  To alter the chipboard corners I first painted them with Gesso and let that dry, then I took some moulding paste and put it on pretty thick for the chunky effect.  After that I sprinkled on some Tim Holtz "Tattered Rose" Distress Embossing Powder along with some Shimmerz Paints "Enamalz" Molten Metal and set that to heat.  To alter the heart fence I first painted it with gesso and then applied some Tim Holtz Distress White Picket Fence Crackle Paint.  I also took a sponge and dabbed some Gesso on all the roses and grapevine.

Don't forget to stop by http://imaginariumdesigns.blogspot.com and leave a comment for a change to win some free chipboard!!

Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope you enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your designs! I just check your projects out for Imaginarium too. Love them!

    ReplyDelete