Friday, June 1, 2012

Country Charm ~~Scraps of Elegance~~

Good Evening My Friends,  This is another project using June's amazing kit "Country Charm".  I used the wonderful Donna Salazar "Botanique" Collection,  just beautiful by the way!!  This is my friend's youngest dd Lauren and the small photo of of her and her sister Amy, love these girls.  For this project I did some layering and used some of the amazing products that I've been hoarding from Melissa Frances, can't get enough of her beauties!!  I tried my hand at some texture paste and frosted the flowers from I Am Roses.  Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope you enjoy our BLOG HOP starting tomorrow morning and going through the 4th.  We have a wonderful surprise guest and lots of prizes to win, so come on and join in on the fun!!!!

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous layout, love your style, always wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work always, big fan! The layout is equisite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is stunning! I have admired your talent for awhile now! I also love this paper can't wait for this kit! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft colors in your layout. Your work is inspiring and gives me many new, great ideas. Thanks.
    Scrapnurse

    ReplyDelete