Sunday, April 15, 2012

Erykah Badu Concert ~~Scraps of Darkness~~

Good Morning My Dear Friends,  This is a project that I did for some DT work here at Scraps of Darkness.  I used the gorgeous April kit "Sakurabana".  I really loved the beautiful reds and blues in this kit, the papers are really beautiful.  For this layout I did a lot of layering and ink and used some beautiful chipboard from our collection here at Imaganarium Designs.  I painted them with some Folk Art "Linen" paint as it matched the cream colors in the papers just perfectly.  This is a photo of my daughter Jenn and her cousin Amber at a Erykah Badu concert a few years back.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!!



2 comments:

  1. awesome design! I love the colors and those papers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete