Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Sweet Elegance ~~Scraps of Elegance~~ with Imaginarium Designs

Hi Everyone,  This is my 1st layout using the beautiful new "Scraps of Elegance" kit from our sister club kit at Scraps of Elegance!!  So exciting and fun!!  This is some DT work using the kit filled with Kaisercraft's "Sweet Nothings" Collection and Webster's Pages "Western Romance" Collection!  This is a photo of my friend Bellaidea's pretty daughter. I used one of the mini oval frames for some DT work with Imaginarium Designs that I altered with some white gesso and some liquid leaf paint (Florentine Gold) to age it.   I used the vintage German playing card made by Bernard Dondorf in his baronesse design (est. 1930's and 1950's) and the antique dictionary page that comes with the Scraps of Elegance kit!  I also used the Prima Resin piece from the kit.  I used a Rusty Heart that I found at Michael's and I'm lovin it with this month's kit!!  The gorgeous butterflies are made by our ever-talented Renea!  This is my take on the monthly sketch by Charlotte, (SuePup).  Thanks so much for allowing me to share our exciting news and show you some work using this new kit!!  Thanks for your sweet comments!!  Hope to see you all on the blog hop!!!

2 comments:

  1. Another amazing photo and layout, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page really showcases the "elegance" of the brand new SOE site! I absolutely love this!!!!

    ReplyDelete