Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pretty Girl ~~Scraps of Elegance~~

Hi Everyone, this is some more DT work using the new and beautiful "Scraps of Elegance" kit now available through Scraps of Elegance, our sister kit here at Scraps of Darkness.   This layout is a photo of my friend Bellaidea @ Bellaidea Scrapology.  She asked me to do some layouts featuring her daughter and I was honored to do so,  I used some cardboard to make a frame with which I altered with some gesso, glimmer mist, and inks and finished off with some Tim Holtz White Picket Fence Crackle Paint for a distressed look.  The mini clip and key are also from Ti mHoltz.  The vintage dictionary pages are included in the kit.  The lace is from Green Tara and is just gorgeous!!  I also used the Prima Brick Wall Stencil from a previous kit, so fun!!  Thanks so much for taking a peek at our surprise this month and I hope to see you all on the blog hop!!  Hope you enjoy!!

1 comment: