Monday, March 12, 2012

Father and Son ~~Imaginarium Design~~

Good Morning My Dear Friends,  I'm happy to share a couple of Design Team projects that I did for Imaginarium Designs.  I'm just loving working with the chipboard and all my new team-mates here at ID!!  This layout is a photo of my oldest grandson Kenneth and his Father on a walk down in the grove on their visit last week.  I just love the Graphic 45 "A Proper Gentleman" Collection for this layout.  I did some fussy cutting and popped them up with some foam.  I used my new distress tool from Ingvild Bolme, love it!!!  This is the first layout I've done without ink in a long time.  To alter the chipboard pieces I first painted them with some white Gesso.  After that dried I inked them and embossed them with some Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powders (Aged Mahogany and Weathered Wood).  After that dried I used some Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Stain Dabber to add a bit more browns to the pieces.  Thanks for taking a peek and I hope you enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is amazing! Thanks for the explanation of how you altered the chipboard. May have to try that technique...if I don't forget!

    ReplyDelete