Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Zara and Madison ~~Scraps of Darkness~~

This is a layout I did for my niece Zara using the beautiful November kit "Purple Haze" here at Scraps of Darkness.  This is a couple of photos from a photo shoot this fall.  I used the beautiful Bo Bunny Garden Girls papers and got to use some of my new texture fades with the Vagabond.  The embossed papers were then inked with some Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Concord Grape), so fun!!  I loved the Prima Shabby Chic Resin Treasures so I added some more on this layout also, lol!! I also used the "Garden Girl" rub-ons and Die Cuts from the kit.   Hope you enjoy!!!  Thanks so much for taking a peek!!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty mix of colors and I love the various windows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sumptuous, rich jewel tones! Beautiful family photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you used! Absolutely beautiful!

    http://julies-thisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete