Tuesday, November 15, 2011

You and Me ~~Scraps of Darkness~~

Hi Everyone,  This is a layout I did using our November kit "Purple Haze" for Scraps of Darkness.  This is a photo of my friends dd Amy with her little niece, so cute!!  I used some of the Basic Grey "Indie Bloom" papers in the kit, such gorgeous papers.  I used the Crafter's Workshop "Tye Dye" template and inked between the papers and on the border at the bottom.  I also got to play with the great metal add-one kit.  I used the Vintaj metal and a Sissix texture block for the impression  on the metal and buffed them out for the gold shine, so much fun!!!!  I also punched some eyelets and stitched some jute for some texture.

1 comment:

  1. oooooooooh,ahhhhhhh! WOnderful photo, gorgeous papers, love the inking!

    ReplyDelete