Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Birds ~~Scraps of Darkness~~

Good Morning Friends!  This is my last lo using our September kit from Scraps of Darkness called "Passages".  This is also for a challenge Mandy has going on.  It is Halloween Horror Movie contest that you can win $50 to spend in the Scraps of Darkness store!!   You can  scrap a poster or photo of your favorite horror film!!!  I love Alfred Hitchcock flicks and The Birds was always one of my favs!!  I layered and inked the edges with Mixed Media (Leather  and Black) and used some Tattered Angels Chalkboard Mist (Mint Chocolate) around the page once my layers were done.  I then used one of Tim Holtz's Masks for the clock.  The brick wall mask is from Prima and was in our kit.  The bird  and film strip stamp that I used is an old TH stamp I've had forever.  Well, that's it for this kit, I can't wait to start on our October kit!!  I hope you enjoy, and thanks so much for dropping by!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am so very impressed with this layout! You have masterfully strewen your canvas with scraps of darkness to create an intense awareness of the supernatural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen the design and elements on this are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is just so cool and creative!!! Love all the techniques you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificently gorgeous layouts, Karen!

    ReplyDelete