Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Arts Festival ~~June Sketch Challenge~~ Scraps of Darkness

Here's another photo of Ethan at our Summer Arts Festival this last weekend.  He was in serious thought here!!  For this one I did a little layering and inking on the bg papers using the Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Crushed Olive) that comes with our June Kit "Zoology" by BoBunny.  For this one I also used a little Caludine Hellmuth Studio Gesso and topped it with some orange mesh I had.  I then sprayed some Glimmer Mist (Pumpkin Pie) over it after it dried.  For the alphas & flowers I inked them with the Crushed Olive ink and then applied some Melt Art Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel and hit it with my heat tool.  The butterflies Renea found for us online, such a sweetie!!  The flowers are from Prima (Heart Desire Col. Spice).  The crystal embellie is from Prima Say It In Crystals.  Thanks so much for looking and I hope you enjoy!!

1 comment: