Monday, March 23, 2015

"Now Is The Time" Canvas ~Scraps Of Darkness~

Hi Sweet Friends, Today I'm sharing another Design Team Project with you using Scraps Of Darkness's fantastic March Kit 'Michelle's Mechanical Madness".  For this project I used the 5 x 7 Artist's Canvas from the Creativity Add-On Kit.  I used paper from the Kaisercraft "Betsy's Couture Collection from the kit for the background that I distressed with some Tim Holtz Vintage Photo ink.  I then used the Prima 6 x 6 stencil "Lace" with some Studio 490 Wendy Vechi "Metallic Gold Embossing Paste, before that could dry I applied Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder "Cleopatra's Copper" and then dried.  I then stamped the Prima Finnabair "Now Is The Time" stamp onto the canvas.  I then colored in some areas of the stamp with Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pens "Copper, Gold, and Silver.  For the Blue Fern Studio Cog and Gears chipboard I first inked them with some Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Vintage Photo.  I then sprayed them with the Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst "Cajun Carnelian Red" from the kit.  After sprayed the piece split into several pieces which I loved because I was able to take a layer and add it flush to the canvas and wrap it around the edges..perfect.  I also used the Petaloo Botanica Collection flowers and the Prima Say It In Crystals "The Archivist" collection brads to finish it off.




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Saw this over on Facebook and just had to tell you how gorgeous it is. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete