Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine Envelope Mini Album ~Scraps Of Darkness~

Hi Sweet Friends, Today I'm sharing another DT project using the amazing Scraps Of Darkness's January Kit "Karen's Valentine".  I really had fun with this kit and decided to do a Valentine's Day Envelope Mini Album using one of Kathy Orta's tutorials and I just love how it turned out.  I used the beautiful Bo Bunny and Carta Bella Paper Collections from the kit for this project.  Here's a couple fotos of the cover and pages.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!!











3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, I truly adore your art work! I would like to make this album and was wondering if you could give me the link to the tutorial for it. Please send it through my email mooreartfromtheheart@yahoo.com or message me on my facebook page Laurie Diane Moore. Now I'm oof to look at more of your fabulous work. xxxx Laurie

    ReplyDelete