Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Foto Folio ~Scraps Of Darkess~

Hi Sweet Friends,  Today I'm sharing my last Design Team project using the December Kit "Northern Lights" for Scraps Of Darkness.  I just love Kathy Orta and her tutorials and decided to try one of her Foto Folios.  This is my version of her Foto Folio #6 and I love how it turned out!!  I hope you enjoy!!


Cover of the Foto Folio, love these papers!!


Inside cover with photo pockets and the cover of the accordian file folder.


More photo pockets inside when opened up


Inside the flap of the accoridan file that is attached.


This is the cover page for the "Hidden Pages" that folds out


This is the folded out "Hidden Pages"


And this is the waterfall photo mats when it is folded out even more...so much real estate on these folios!


Showing some of the waterfall mats


A couple of photo mats from a large pocket


Backside of accordian file which has 6 photo pockets for larger photos


Backside and last pages of hidden pages for photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment